There are many ways that you can contribute to the anti-trafficking movement including:
- Donate your time, talent and resources to an anti-trafficking organization. Please see our Members websites for details.
- Participate in the MN Human Trafficking Task Force. Please sign up for meeting notices and updates.
- Educate yourself and others on the issue of human trafficking and the efforts to combat it.
- Host a fundraising event in partnership with one of the MNHTTF Task Force Members. Please see our Members websites for details.
- Invite an expert to speak to your group, place of employment, school, church etc. Please see our list of Local Trainers and Speakers.
- Prevent human trafficking by refusing to participate in any activity that contributes to the buying and selling of human beings for any purpose.