The MNHTTF Communications and Fact Finding Committees worked in collaboration to develop the MNHTTF Fact Sheets using the Issue.Response.Solutions framework for the topics listed below. While we realize this is not an exhaustive list, we hope that it will serve as a foundation to help community members and professionals gain a basic understanding of the issue of human trafficking and how it intersects with and impacts our communities. Each Fact Sheet also includes resources and research on the specific topic for further exploration and was written by an expert in the specific topic or field.
The I.R.S. Framework:
Issue- description of trafficking as it relates to the specific topic or target population.
Response– the current local community response and/or gaps.
Solutions- recommendations for solutions going forward.
Fact Sheet Topics:
- Boys Are Exploited Too (currently unavailable)
- Communities of Color (currently unavailable)
- Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
- Faith Communities
- Homeless & Runaway Youth
- Labor Trafficking
- Law Enforcement
- LGBTQ Community
- The Medical Community
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Policy & Legislation
- Primary Prevention
- Recruitment Methods (currently unavailable)
- Statistics about Sex Trafficking in Minnesota and the United-States
- Victim-centered Services (currently unavailable)